Cecelia Hobbs Gardner is President and Managing Member of Guiding Arts LLC. She has wide-ranging skills and expertise in the arts field and a background as an arts administrator, artist representative, attorney, mediator and professional violinist.
Her educational profile includes:
- J.D., Rutgers Law School-Newark
- Master of Music, Violin Performance, The Juilliard School
- Bachelor of Music, Violin Performance, The Juilliard School
- Professional Certificate in Intellectual Property Law, New York University
- Nonprofit Executive Leadership Certificate, Institute for Ethical Leadership, Rutgers Business School
- Fundraising Certificate, Support Center
- Mediation Intensive Training Certificate, Center for Understanding in Conflict
- Mediation Training Certificate, MediateArt, Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts
- Advanced Mediation Skills Development Practicum, New York Center for Interpersonal Development (NYCID)
Cecelia Hobbs Gardner is a member of the New York State Bar Association Dispute Resolution Section and the New York State Dispute Resolution Association (NYSDRA). In addition to her Guiding Arts LLC private mediation practice, she currently serves as a mediator and mediation coach for Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts (VLA) in New York City as well as mediator for the New York Center for Interpersonal Development (NYCID) on Staten Island, NY. Guiding Arts LLC is a member of Fractured Atlas, an organization whose mission it is to empower “artists, arts organizations, and other cultural sector stakeholders by eliminating practical barriers to artistic expression.”
You may contact Cecelia at 347.766.3115 or click here to schedule a free consultation.
Photo by Matt Dine Photography